Aquaponic Bowl Feature Setup and Care
Below are videos to help you set up your feature, and subsequent Care and Maintenance tips.
Having a basic understanding of how your feature works and how to keep in in optimal condition will ensure your plants and fish are kept healthy. It is strongly recommended you watch the videos provided. Your animals and plants will thank you.
Setting up Your Feature
- Setting Up Your Biosphere (Video)
- Setting up your Biosphere (Written Instructions)
- Fish Choice and Care (Video)
Prior to turning on the feature at the wall for the first time, please check the following important note.
Prior to turning on the feature at the wall for the first time, please check the following important notes:
- Read the pump Safety Instructions. Note the section about the “Drip Loop Method” to prevent the possibility of water travelling down the cord into the transformer or power point.
- Be sure to read the notes on “positioning” in the “Setting up Biosphere- Written Instructions” above.
- If you get a leak at any point, refer to trouble shooting-written notes.
- The black ball we provide has peat in it and it helps maintain water quality for your plants. Just simply drop it into the water and it will float. Over time it will get algae grow over it and may sink.
Care and Maintenance
If you have a small leak, please read the “Trouble shooting- Written Instructions” above.
If you have any questions or problems please contact Glenn at, email@example.com or 0417729509. No Question is silly….